Subject: Proper Consent
From: <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:23:41 -0500

This was an actual ad.

Read the ad...

(Embedded image moved to file: pic26248.jpg)
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=389&ssid=409318&rurl=nid,218,ad,409318,lpid,18,cat,144

(Embedded image moved to file: pic12137.gif)

                                                                           
 Post Date:                        Aug 7th, 2006                           
                                                                           
 Expire Date:                      Sep 6th, 2006                           

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000

Farmington, UT   84025   -   Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its
500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels
have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling
it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife.
Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought.
Call me, Steve.   (801)867-8292