Subject: Fw: Fw: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:13:54 +0000

Subject: Fw: Fw: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary
From: "Vera Stewart" <[email-masked]>
To: "Terry VanGilder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:54:21 -0400

Hi, These came from Alvin.  We talked to him a couple days ago and exchanged e-mail names.  These pictures are scary really. vs

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Alvin Stewart 
To: vera stewart 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary

Note: forwarded message attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Subject: Fw: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary
From: "Harlan Mills" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:31:26 -0400

 Subject: Fw: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

Subject: Re: Pictures from London > this is beyond scary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:25:13 EDT

Subject: Pictures from London ~  this is beyond scary.  

 

 

 
 
View the pictures below  and decide how you really feel about the future of 
the Western  World.    You won't see these in the Houston Comical or on the 
evening network news! Why  would that be? 

These  pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during 
their  recent "Religio n of Peace Demonstration."  

Why would  anyone think  that we should be at war  with such nice, peaceful  
Moslems?!  

Americans  need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! &nb  
sp;These  Pictures tell it all!

Muslims  have stated that England will be the first country they take over!  

These  are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as 
they might  help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a Canadian 
Friend who  thought Americans ought to know! 

**************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & 
Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)