Subject: Fw: FW: How's your day going?
From: Carolyn S Weller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:42:46 -0700

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Hamm, Mary" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 'Jeffery J Hamm'
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Al & Sally
Krushel ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Andrea
Krushel ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Cara Gerstenberger
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Carolyn
Weller ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Emmy Gustafson
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Diane Fahey
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "Fionna Krushel
([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], "Joyce Campbell ([email-masked])"
<[email-masked]>, "Roger Cline ([email-masked])"
<[email-masked]>, "Sam Campbell ([email-masked])"
<[email-masked]>, "Hays, Teresa" <[email-masked]>, "Wendy
Pottorff ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>,
'Natasha Hamm' <[email-masked]>, 'curtis fehr'
<[email-masked]>, "'Wiebe, David'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:41:58 -0600
Subject: FW: How's your day going?
Message-ID:
<[email-masked]>

Mary K. Hamm
Secretary
University of South Dakota
Statewide Education Services
605-677-5560
[email-masked]