Subject: Fwd: Carnival Cruise Lines
From: carolyn henderson <[email-masked]>
To: JIM <[email-masked]>, JUSTIN <[email-masked]>, LANELLE <[email-masked]>, LARENE <[email-masked]>, LINDA <[email-masked]>, LORI <[email-masked]>, MINDI <[email-masked]>, MONA <[email-masked]>, PAM <[email-masked]>, SHELLI <[email-masked]>, STEVE <[email-masked]>, TOM <[email-masked]>, TONYA <[email-masked]>, ALAN <[email-masked]>, COLLEEN <[email-masked]>, CRAIG <[email-masked]>, DIANE <[email-masked]>, ELLEN JO <[email-masked]>, GUNTHER <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:41:18 -0800 (PST)

Subject: NOTICE FROM CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES:

Afghanistan Cruise

We at Carnival Cruise Lines didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had
promised to leave the country if George W. Bush became President.

With that in mind, we have a Special Offer for those who want to keep their
promise!

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil Donahue, David
Gephin, Barbara Streisand, Pierre Salinger, and anyone else who made that
promise, please dispose of all US assets and report to Florida for the
sailing of the Funship Cruise, "Elation," which has been commissioned to
take you to your new vacation homes in Afghanistan.

You may opt to be dropped off in Somalia or Iraq.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor
through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay...at least four years and you should
consider the possibility of eight years.

Note: Since you advocate strict gun control, you may not bring any.

Staffing your voyage is Bill Clinton as captain,
Al Gore as cruise director,
Monica Lewinsky as recreation director,
Ted Kennedy as lifeguard and emergency procedures director, and
Congressman Gary Condit as intern coordinator.

If you have any questions about making arrangements for your homes, friends
and loved ones, please direct your comments to Senator Hillary Clinton.

Her village can raise your children while you're gone, and she can watch
over all your money and your furnishings until you return.

Bon Voyage!"

Is this a great country or what!

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more